Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Fall Food is Coming

I know everyone loves summer for the hot temps, beach (or if from Jersey, shore) weekends, and fresh produce.  I have to admit that I love tomato season too.  But there is a time of year that is unequivocal to me, and that is autumn.   I am not trying to rush it, but the smell of falling leaves and charcoal grills, the taste of butternut squash puree with rosemary and thyme roasted pork tenderloin topped with stone roasted apple and pear chutney...I could go on and on.  Not to mention football season, tailgating, pumpkin beer, Octoberfest beers, big bold red wines that you have let sit all spring and summer, aged scotch... here I go again.  

That should suffice to say that my blog will be pushing out a post or two a day in the fall.  So stay tuned and get ready for some killer recipes, great events, and reviews of the best fall drinks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment